Posted on 01 Nov 2019
The firm also made the top two leading medical negligence compensation law firms, the top four leading plaintiff-focused work injury compensation law firms, and the top four leading motor vehicle accident compensation law firms in Victoria.
Slater and Gordon was announced as one of four leading plaintiff-focused work injury compensation and law firms, and as the leading law firm for asbestos and dust disease in Western Australia and one of seven leading Queensland public liability law firms.
Slater and Gordon Chief Executive Officer John Somerville said it was no surprise that many of the firm’s lawyers were recognised in the guide, given their commitment to client care and providing affordable, quality legal services to Australians.
“Congratulations to all of the lawyers that were nominated and listed across Australia from Slater and Gordon. To be recognised in Doyles Guide is a real achievement,” Mr Somerville said.
- Neil Andrews – Workers’ Compensation
- Ben Gilley – Workers’ Compensation
- Stephen Plunkett – Workers’ Compensation and Dust Diseases
- Rod Matthews – Workers’ Compensation and MVA
- Tracy Madden - Dust Diseases
- Margaret Kent - Dust Diseases
- Suzanne Sandford - Dust Diseases
- Anne Shortall - Medical Negligence
- Lee Kimonides - Medical Negligence
- Janine McIlwraith - Medical Negligence
- Barrie Woollacott - Public Liability
- Ike Nwokolo - Public Liability
- Alvin Achariya - Public Liability
- Lily Boskovski - Public Liability
- Nunzio Tartaglia - Public Liability
- Phillip Bussolletti - Workers Compensation
- Genevieve Henderson - MVA & Public Liability
- Phil Young - MVA
- Tim Cummings - Medical Negligence
- Joanne Wade - Dust Diseases
- Martin Carrick - MVA & Workers’ Compensation
- Tony O’Hurley – Workers’ Compensation, MVA & Public Liability
- Joel Schneider – Workers’ Compensation & Public Liability
- Jeff Potter - Medical Negligence
- Tricia Wong - Dust Diseases
- Laine McDonald - Dust Diseases
- Tim Lucey – Workers’ Compensation
The firm also had the following lawyers included in other areas of the 2019 rankings: