As a Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon I’m proud to lead a team of dedicated lawyers who are committed to getting the best solution for our clients when it comes to wills and estates.
I’m privileged to have had a long career in law and have practised almost exclusively in the area of estate litigation since 2002. I work with clients from all walks of life, whose cases involve breaches of trust by an executor or trustee, or who need advice on what do when they’re left out of or treated unfairly in a will.
I genuinely care about getting justice for you. I can guide you through the complexities of the legal system and support you through the process so you can be confident that you have all the information you need.
During my career, I’ve acted for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of cases related to deceased estates and applications to the Guardianship List of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- 2001 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, NSW
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- 1995 - Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria