As a Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon, Bibi is proud to lead a team of dedicated lawyers in the National Estate Litigation Group, who are committed to getting the best solution for their clients when it comes to will and estate disputes. She is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a specialist in wills and estates.
Bibi is an experienced litigator with a background in trust, superannuation, property and estate disputes. She has acted for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of cases appearing regularly in Courts and Tribunals. She has a keen interest in elder abuse and regularly advises clients in relation to guardianship and administration issues.
Bibi guides her clients through the complexities of the legal system by adopting a practical approach with a focus on minimising the impact of litigation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- 2001 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, NSW
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, UWS
- 1995 - Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria Succession Law Committee
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)