As a Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon, Bibi is proud to lead a team of dedicated lawyers who are committed to getting the best solution for their clients when it comes to wills and estates.
Bibi is privileged to have had a long career in law and have practised almost exclusively in the area of estate litigation since 2002. She has worked with clients from all walks of life, whose cases include breaches of trust by an executor or trustee, or those who require advice on what do when they are left out of or treated unfairly in a will.
Bibi possesses genuinely care about getting justice for her clients and guides her clients through the complexities of the legal system and support them through the process so they are confident that they have all the information they need.
During her career, Bibi has acted for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of cases related to deceased estates and applications to the Guardianship List of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- 2001 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, NSW
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- 1995 - Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria