Mark has more than two decades of legal practice, and he is proud to share his experience with his clients and my team of highly skilled, dedicated lawyers. His clients have included companies and charitable organisations, as well as individuals and groups of investors.
Mark has acted in complicated commercial and financial services disputes in all jurisdictions in Australia and overseas. Mark has also helped clients to source litigation funding.
Mark work closely with his clients to understand their legal issues and the commercial context of their case, and he will give all his clients clear legal and commercial advice. Mark understands that solving disputes without resorting to litigation is often the preferred path for many of our clients, and strives to make this is possible at every opportunity.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1990 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1990 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1989 - Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- 1992 - present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Recommended Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Victoria