I'm a Principal Lawyer in the Asbestos team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers, and an experienced litigator. I have worked in asbestos litigation for over 25 years in a lawyer and support capacity. I have been involved in more than 600 claims; from former James Hardie and Wunderlich workers, to wives who washed their husband’s clothes, and people exposed as children in home renovations. I never cease to be surprised by the many ways in which people are exposed to asbestos.
My priority is to achieve the best result for her clients, with the minimum amount of stress. I have a warm friendly manner and is sensitive to her client’s needs.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- 1990 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women's Lawyers