I chose law for the opportunity to help others and make a difference.
I’ve been a personal injury lawyer with Slater and Gordon since 2000 and a Practice Group Leader since 2005, leading a team that helped hundreds of people injured at work with claims ranging from wage disputes and surgery costs to common law damages.
In 2015, I became State Practice Group Leader of the Personal Injury Law division, where my focus on injured workers has stayed strong despite the greater responsibility.
My extensive experience includes claims relating to:
My clients are everyday people working in sectors including:
- Education—public and private teachers and assistants
- Transport—truck drivers, bus drivers and Australia Post workers
- Construction and mining—labourers, operators and tradesmen
- Electrical—service and tradespeople
- Health services—specialists, nurses, hospital workers, cleaners and assistants
- Retail—shop assistants, managers and checkout staff.
Experience has shown me that people do best when they understand their case. I’ve dedicated my career to seeking justice for people and supporting them through their journey to the best possible outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of South Africa (Transvaal Provincial Division)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2000 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1998-2000, Yesner and Co Lawyers
- 1992-1997, Frame and Co
- 1990-1992, Fluxman Rabinowitz Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of Western Australia
- The Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Doyles guide 2016 – Recommended Work injury and Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Western Australia