I became a lawyer because I wanted to combine my social and political ideals with work that would let me help people in a practical way. I wanted to use my education and good fortune to support others when they need it most. After 21 years of working at Slater and Gordon this has not changed.
Working in a strong team is critical to the success of our clients. In my experienced and devoted team, we work together and support one another to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
I work collaboratively every step of the way—with my clients, my team, the court, and the medical professionals and other experts we rely on to help our clients.
We pride ourselves on working with you and your family and loved ones in a way that meets your needs and circumstances. Getting justice for you and I also enjoy knowing that my team and I have made a contribution to your peace of mind.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2004 - Postgraduate Diploma (Arts), University of Melbourne
- 2000 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Tasmania
- 1999 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 1998 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1994 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1994 - Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- 1997 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victoria Women's Lawyers
- Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand