As a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to help everyday Australians access justice in the legal system. With extensive experience in medical law, I help my clients with their professional and medical negligence claims and class actions, with a focus on catastrophic injuries and injuries to children and infants.
These claims are often the result of complex, traumatic and stressful situations. It’s important that you feel supported and heard throughout the entire process—I make myself available at all times, travelling to you, ensuring the process is as clear as possible and keeping you informed every step of the way. I don’t give up until we have the best possible outcome for you.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon I worked as a defendant solicitor with a number of insurers in cases involving public liability, product liability and owners’ corporation disputes. Being experienced in both sides of compensation law means I have a unique insight into how insurers defend claims, which helps me bring the best approach to your case.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Juris Doctor, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), University of Sydney
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2017, TressCox Lawyers
- 2011 - 2013, GILD Insurance Litigation / Curwoods Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- NSW Medico-Legal Society