As the Principal Lawyer in the public liability and product liability team at Slater and Gordon in Dandenong, my focus is on ensuring justice for people who have been injured. I bring more than 17 years’ experience to the role and I’m passionate about getting the best possible outcome for my clients.
Dealing with a complex claim on top of an injury can be stressful and overwhelming, so I pride myself on simplifying the process to make you feel at ease. I communicate with my clients regularly so you always feel up to date on the progress of your case.
Since childhood I have been passionate about social justice and making sure people aren’t taken advantage of—the best part of my job is seeing the smile on my client’s face at the end of a successful case.
You can be rest assured that I’m always willing to go the extra mile to get you the best result.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- 2000 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2006 - 2012, Russell Kennedy
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria