Nunzio is General Manager of Personal Injury Law for Victoria and Western Australia, having joined the organisation as part of Slater and Gordon’s acquisition of Nowicki Carbone in November 2014.
Nunzio leads high-performing teams of lawyers across all areas of personal injury law in both states, drawing on his many years of experience and specialist knowledge in this field.
He was previously a Director and Partner at Nowicki Carbone where he oversaw the growth and expansion of the firm.
Nunzio also spent time in a leading insurance firm, giving him unique insight of how the law works on both ‘sides of the fence’ and ensures his teams of lawyers understand how to get the best outcomes for clients.
Nunzio is a people’s leader. He believes that building a team-oriented mindset built on empathy, dedication and compassion is essential to achieving the best possible results for Slater and Gordon’s clients.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2005 - Bachelor of Laws and Commerce, University of Melbourne
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone
- 2007 - 2009, TressCox Lawyers
- 2006 - 2007, Nowicki Carbone
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria- Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance