As a Practice Group Leader with Slater and Gordon’s Asbestos team, I help people with all asbestos-related disease claims and have acted for hundreds of people suffering from mesothelioma, asbestosis and lung cancer. I am experienced in a range of claim types, including common law damages claims and claims for statutory entitlements.
I have been practising personal injury law since 2001 and I understand that for most clients, making a claim for compensation can feel daunting, especially when they are dealing with a serious disease. On top of giving sound legal advice to get the very best outcome for my clients, I make sure the claim process is as stress-free as possible.
One of our team’s best results was getting compensation for a client with mesothelioma, who in the 1980s was working multiple cleaning jobs to make ends meet. At first she couldn’t recall the name of her employer or identify the exact location of her exposure. We were forensic and tenacious in our approach and were able to achieve a good outcome for her.
I was proud to be recognised as the Leading Dust Diseases Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) in Australia by Doyle’s Guide in 2016 and in Western Australia in 2017.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2003 - Admitted, Supreme Court of England and Wales
- 2001 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 1999 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
- 1999 - Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
- 2005 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2002 - 2005, Lansbury Worthington
- 2000 - 2002, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Doyle's Guide 2016: Leading Dust Diseases Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Australia
- Doyle's 2017: Leading Dust Diseases Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Western Australia