I am a Practice Group Leader for the WorkCover, Transport Accident Commission and Public Liability teams here at Slater and Gordon, where I’ve worked for more than 25 years. In this role I’m proud to share my experience and know-how to help people who have been injured get they justice they deserve.
I have extensive experience working with clients on all kinds of personal injury law cases. From injuries in motor vehicle accidents to work-related conditions, many people need justice and compensation to help them recover, and it is my job to help them get it.
From simple disputes to difficult compensation claims, I make sure my clients are fully aware of their entitlements in terms of compensation or benefits. Whatever your legal challenge, I can give reliable, honest and practical advice tailored to your personal or business circumstances.
I’m proud to work as part of a great team to help you get the best possible outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- 1989 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Victoria
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Victoria