Employment Law Disputes and Unfair Dismissal
Slater and Gordon’s lawyers are recognised leaders in employment law.
Our employment lawyers are dedicated advocates for fairness in and about workplaces.
Our clients give their valuable time, skills, talents, and reputations to the service of various organisations and industries. We work with them to ensure they get rewarded fairly, and can continue to work productively.
Whether supported by a trade union or not, for profit or not-for-profit, small business, multi-national, executive, managerial, partner and everywhere in between, we know the important role work plays in everyone’s lives. We want to help our clients make it the best it can be.
Our lawyers have a rare combination of high level legal knowledge, negotiation skills, reputation for great advocacy, pragmatism and compassion.
We're here to help. Simply get in touch online to arrange a consultation. A fee of $550 (includes GST) is payable prior to your first consultation. During this consultation we will discuss your situation and advise what can be done to assist, anticipated costs and how to progress with your matter.
We’re committed to helping you get the best outcome possible in the following areas:
- Negotiation of executive and non-executive employment contracts
- Advice on employment contracts
- Unfair dismissal
- Workplace bullying
- Employment investigations, disciplinary or grievance processes
- Professionals facing investigations by regulatory bodies
- Employment contract review
- Restraint of trade advice
- Settlement agreements
- Payment disputes
- Parental and other leave
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination and equal opportunity
- Redundancy and workplace change