Geoff leads the Victorian industrial and employment law department at Slater and Gordon. He has practised law for more than 20 years and also worked inside the Electrical Trades Union for 15 years. As a result, he is familiar with all of the challenges that unions and their members face.
Geoff is proud to share his experience, knowledge, accessibility and commitment with his clients and most importantly, ensure they know he genuinely cares about them and their situation.
Geoff recently worked on the Carlton & United Breweries dispute, including the tense and technical settlement which lead to a great outcome with all sacked employees getting their jobs back on the same terms and conditions and with enhanced job security.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1998 - Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2002 - 2017 CEPU
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Leading Employment Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Victoria