I’m a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon and have practised in the area of Personal Injury law since 2008, focusing on Public and Product liability work. Every single day I have the opportunity to help people access compensation when they have been wronged through no fault of their own.
I help people who have been injured in public places and specialise in claims against Public Authorities and the State of Victoria, as well as Aviation accidents and sporting accidents. One of my most successful outcomes was winning a $1 million payout for an accident victim who suffered severe head injuries after riding her bike in a public park where a bike race had been organised but not signposted.
The resilience and courage of the injured people I work with inspires me. Ensuring they receive fair compensation in often difficult and complicated circumstances is what motivates me to continue fighting for them.
As your lawyer, I’m honest and communicate regularly via any medium that’s convenient to you. I take the time to get to know you and guide you through the entire legal process so that you’re able to make informed decisions about your case.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2015 - Master of Laws, Melbourne University
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2004 - Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
- 2013 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2013, Arnold Thomas and Becker
- 2007 - 2009, John Dellios and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Advisory Board Committee Member for Personal Injury Accreditation
- Victorian County Court User Group committee member