I am the State Practice Group Leader for the Motor Vehicle Accidents group in New South Wales and have been practising law since 1991.
I’ve worked in all areas of personal injury law and am an expert in helping the catastrophically injured. I also work closely with people who have suffered brain injuries in accidents.
I’ve helped the elderly, the young and everyone in between. I’m especially passionate about working for injured children and their families—these are the cases that bring me the most sorrow and the most joy.
Having lost my father early in life, I know what it’s like to live with loss and uncertainty. I went into law to make a difference. I’m motivated by getting to know people and finding a way through the terrible pain that always follows a major accident. I believe in tailoring solutions to individual needs, because no two cases—and no two people—are the same.
As an expert in the law I command a high level of respect from insurers, their lawyers and the decision makers. I’m prepared to fight hard in court when needed to get a just result.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1996 - 2007, McClellands Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Doyles Guide 2020 – Recommended Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - New South Wales
- Doyles Guide 2020 – Recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - New South Wales
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Recommended Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - New South Wales