Please select your state to view information that is specific to you.
From May 2007 Slater and Gordon Limited shares have been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and trade under the code SGH.
The company’s financial year runs from 1 July to 30 June with half-year results announced in February and results for the full financial year announced in August each year.
The primary sources of information for investors are:
- Slater and Gordon’s Annual Report, issued each September/October. This report will be sent to shareholders who are on record as wishing to receive a copy, and will also available on this website.
- Slater and Gordon’s Half-Year Financial Report, issued in March. This will contain a summary of key events and the financial performance of the business for the first half of each financial year. This will be automatically sent to shareholders who are on record as wishing to receive a copy, and will also be available on this website.
- This website, provides a comprehensive company overview and will include a list of all announcements issued to the Australian Stock Exchange in the coming months. Copies of recent investor presentations will also be included.
The auditors appointed by Slater and Gordon are Pitcher Partners.
Slater and Gordon Limited Contact Details
ABN 93 097297400
485 La Trobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Slater and Gordon’s Share Registrar, Computershare, can assist shareholders with enquiries regarding shareholdings, dividend payments and related administrative matters.
- For enquiries relating to Computershare, dividend payments and related administrative matters, please phone the number below:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
Yarra Falls, 452 Johnston Street
Abbotsford VIC 3067
Phone: 1300 850 505
- For shareholder and potential shareholder enquiries relating to an investment in the company, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.