Unable to work? We'll work it out.
If you have sustained a workplace injury or contracted an illness at work, you may be entitled to a range of benefits and compensation under the Workers Compensation Scheme.
The types of work injury compensation can include:
- Weekly payments
- Medical and associated expenses
- A lump sum payment in some circumstances
- Damages for pain, suffering and economic loss, for a "serious injury"
The scheme exists to assist injured workers by providing a range of benefits to help you through difficult times and to help you recover. You may be eligible for more than one benefit.
We’ll help you get the compensation you deserve
- Start With A FREE Initial Consultation** - so you can know where you stand.
- We offer a No Win - No Fee Arrangement*
"My lawyer was fantastic, very easy to work with"
Watch Tony's story
Getting independent legal advice
The insurer will assess your workers compensation claim, however they won’t provide you with independent legal advice and may not pay your full compensation entitlements. This is where our expert workers compensation lawyers can help maximise your claim.
We can help
Our expert workplace lawyers have the experience and knowledge in handling a wide range of workers compensation claims and provide simple and clear communication, so you know where you stand.
By working with us:
- You’ll know if the workers compensation insurer has correctly assessed your entitlement
- You’ll know if you're able to dispute the workers compensation insurer's decision
- You’ll know what evidence you need to maximise your entitlements and how to go about getting it
Start By Making An Online Enquiry
To find out if you are eligible for compensation, please get in touch by calling us or making an online enquiry.Enquire Now
*No Win No Fee Conditions: Please visit :www.slatergordon.com.au/firm/legal-costs/no-win-no-fee
**Free Initial Appointment Conditions: Please visit :www.slatergordon.com.au/firm/legal-costs/free-initial-appointment