I am passionate about helping people obtain access to justice, especially those who find themselves in difficult and vulnerable situations through no fault of their own.
I joined Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2020, and am an Associate in the firm's Brisbane office.
I have been practicing exclusively in compensation law since 2008. I have extensive experience and knowledge in this area of law, having previously worked at a plaintiff firm representing everyday Australians as well as at several defendant firms acting for large insurance companies in Queensland. I'm therefore well-equipped to provide you with practical legal advice about the viability of your claim and help you achieve your desired outcome.
I was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2011 and hold a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Management) from the Queensland University of Technology.
I provide clear and thorough advice so that my clients have all the necessary information to make important decisions. Contact Slater and Gordon to see how I can help with your case.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Management), Queensland University of Technology
- 2020 – present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2019 – 2019, Hopgood Ganim Lawyers
- 2019 – 2019, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
- 2015 – 2019, Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- 2012 – 2015, Suncorp Insurance
- 2008 – 2012, Trilby Misso Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society