As a Practice Group Leader of Slater and Gordon’s Motor Vehicle Accident claims team, I’m passionate about helping people whose lives have been catastrophically changed as a result of a car accident.
I joined Slater and Gordon in 2008 and since then have used my skills and passion to get the outcomes clients need after an accident. As a lawyer, I help my clients and their families navigate complex areas including medical disputes, statutory interpretation disputes involving the Transport Accident Act, Serious Injury Applications and Common Law negligence claims.
I help you get the support and justice you need to help get your life back on track. I’m especially passionate about fighting for the maximum possible level of compensation.
I regularly instruct in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, the County Court of Victoria, the Supreme Court and relevant Appellate jurisdictions.
I am a lawyer trying to make a difference. I help clients achieve the best possible outcomes, in the shortest period of time, in circumstances where their lives have been catastrophically changed due to a transport accident.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts and Law, Monash University
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Mentor at the Diverse Womens' Mentoring Association
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Committee Member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee at the Victorian Women Lawyers