I joined Slater and Gordon in 2016 and am the State Practice Group Leader of the Superannuation and Disability Insurance team. My work here includes:
• Complex insurance litigation claims
• Disability claims (total and permanent disability, income protection, trauma)
• Non-disclosure and insurance fraud cases
• Superannuation disputes.
After seeing a family member struggle with access to appropriate legal support and how complex and unfair our system can sometimes be, I’m passionate about giving clients easy access to legal help.
A debilitating injury or illness—and the financial stress that often accompanies it―is hard enough without having to navigate a complicated legal system as well. I focus on getting the best possible outcomes for my clients, so that they can focus their attention where it’s most needed—on their health and their family.
Along with my work at Slater and Gordon, I love sharing my expertise in disability insurance with community groups who provide invaluable support for individuals suffering a disability or illness. I’ve also had the pleasure of presenting at education seminars for medical professionals and organisations such as Cancer Council Victoria and the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University
- Bachelor of Arts (Criminology), Deakin University
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2009 - Russell Kennedy Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Deakin University Law School Alumni Committee Member