I’m an Associate in Slater and Gordon’s Commercial and Project Litigation group, helping a diverse range of clients including property owners, businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
I’m particularly interested in property-based disputes, including helping clients who are:
• facing compulsory acquisition of their land (including complex claims dealing with contamination, town planning and valuation issues)
• affected by fires (including multiple clients affected by the Margaret River bushfires in November 2011)
• claiming under the Water Act.
In commercial disputes, my experience includes:
• representing clients with claims against financial services providers (including acting for hundreds of clients as an independent customer advocate in the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s Open Advice Review Program)
• advising in relation to Freedom of Information disputes
• advising in relation to applications made to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
I’m also a trusted advisor for a large Victorian Aboriginal corporation and am experienced in advising on governance, not-for-profit and Aboriginal heritage issues.
I began working for Slater and Gordon as a graduate lawyer in 2011 and I've been an Associate since 2016. I pride myself on always delivering thorough case analysis and advice, and providing my clients with practical solutions.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - 2010, Office of Brian Tee MP
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- La Trobe University Student Union