I am an Associate Lawyer based in the Slater and Gordon Lawyers Gold Coast office, located in Southport. Daily I provide informed legal advice to clients from the Gold Coast, Logan and Beenleigh regions. I am a trained collaborative litigation lawyer committed to achieving great outcomes for your case.
Having worked in the legal profession for more than 12 years’ I have been fortunate to work on “both sides of the fence”. Previously I have managed compensation law matters as both a plaintiff lawyer and Insurance Claims Manager. This has given me unique insights into how to effectively manage and progress matters for a successful outcome.
Born and raised in a small rural mining town, from a young age I was certain I wanted to help people with their legal problems who would otherwise not be able to afford justice. I choose to pursue my passion for law at the Queensland University of Technology in Queensland and have been a Brisbane and Gold Coast resident ever since.
When I take on your legal matter I am committed to exceeding your service expectations.
I will do this by:
- Explaining complex legal processes in plain English
- Listening to you and understanding your unique circumstances
- Utilising my experience to progress your case quickly, within the confines of the law and my ethical obligations.
- Keeping you updated on the progress of your matter
- Utilising the resources of my firm – Slater and Gordon to back your case to obtain a positive outcome
- Responding to your enquiries within in a timely manner.
My wonderful support team and I look after our clients’ interests in a friendly, professional and compassionate way. Our goal is to remove stress and worry by helping you through the challenges of dealing with the legal system.
I am passionate about contributing to the local Gold Coast community, and volunteer at Robina Community Legal Centre and Women’s Legal Service.
I love speaking with new clients. Contact me now to let me know how I can assist you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws