As a Principal Lawyer and Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, I am passionate about helping people who have been injured in the workplace get fair compensation and support needed to get theirs and their families’ lives back on track.
My role involves simplifying the complex workers’ compensation system, making sure you understand what you’re entitled to in terms of compensation or a benefit and feel supported through every step of your case.
My clients come from all walks of life and a range of professions, and include Slater and Gordon’s affiliated union members. No matter what your legal challenge may be, my goal is to get the earliest, smoothest and fairest possible outcome for you.
I also have strong experience in other areas of personal injury law, including winning compensation for people injured as a result of transport accidents or medical negligence, as well as via public liability claims.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon in 2009, I helped bring legal services and support to disadvantaged members of the community at the Springvale Monash and Monash Oakleigh Legal Services.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited in Specialist Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Postgraduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Monash University
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 - 2009, Nowicki Carbone and Co Lawyers
- 2006, Springvale Monash Legal Service and Monash Oakleigh Legal Service
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria