I will stand up for you in your time of need. I will be your voice to be heard. I will guide you through the legal system and secure your result quickly and fully, by devoting my focus to you and the impact that your loss has had on your family and those around you. That is what drives me as a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon.
I am a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon QLD with more than 10 years’ litigation experience. Every day I work with clients who have faced a truly challenging life experience. I gain personal satisfaction by helping them get the outcomes they need & deserve.
In addressing your legal matter, I have learned over a decade as a practising Litigation Solicitor that I can best service my clients by
- Being accessible to you and your family. I know there will be times you need to talk, and tomorrow is too late.
- Actively listening to you & your story
- Applying my litigation skills & legal knowledge gained through handling more than 1,000 cases (in my career) to your case. Your circumstances are unique, so is my approach.
- Explaining your rights in plain language. I make the complex simple.
- Moving to an outcome quickly. Delay may cause you stress.
- Harness the strength and resources of my firm – Slater and Gordon (one of the largest compensation law firms in Australia) to back your case for the best opportunity of a positive outcome.
I graduated from Bond University Gold Coast campus in 2007 with a Bachelor of Law Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in legal practice. Before joining Slater and Gordon, I managed a specialised abuse law team in another law firm. I retained positions with several highly respected national and international law firms in Brisbane. In my career I have acted for both sides in legal cases in national and international environments for insurers and plaintiffs. This experience gives me a unique insight in many different types of legal cases including cases like yours. I use this competitive advantage to your advantage.
Daily I work with the National Redress Scheme. I have represented clients who have experienced loss in many jurisdictions including Australia and overseas.
I am also passionate about the right of everyday people whose lives have been impacted by dust disease.
I am conscientious and driven by the passion to succeed for my clients. I pride myself on being personable and a good communicator, explaining every step of the legal process to you to keep you informed. Finally, as a family man with five children, I strive to be a great role model in showing them how to make a positive difference in other people’s lives.
Please contact me to discuss your case. I am here to help.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- Shine Lawyers
- Clyde & Co
- Sparke Helmore Lawyers
- WorkCover QLD
- Carter Newell Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Association