As a Lawyer, I am in a privileged position to help injured workers, many of whom English is their second language, navigate the Workers Compensation system. Growing up in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne, and having come from a migrant background, I wanted be a lawyer to help show my wider community that the law exists to protect you and safeguard your rights.
It is truly a rewarding experience knowing that I have been able to assist an injured worker obtain fair compensation for their injuries. I've been practising the law for 4 years, focusing on WorkCover claims. I also have experience in TAC and Public Liability claims
I approach each client and let them tell me their story, because every injury and its consequences are unique to that person. Once we've gotten to know each other and explored the finer details, I provide tailored advice to set my client up with the best possible chance of getting a successful outcome.
Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Bachelor of Arts – Latrobe University
- 2016 - Bachelor of Laws – Latrobe University
- 2016 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2017 – Admitted to the Supreme Court of VIC
- 2018 – Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2018 - Master of Laws – Deakin University
Memberships and Associations:
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 2021 – Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2019 – 2021, Zaparas Lawyers
- 2018 – 2019, Shine Lawyers