As a Principal Lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I’m passionate about helping people access compensation after they’ve suffered injury as a result of negligent treatment by medical and allied health practitioners.
My specialities include but are not limited to medical negligence, coronial inquests, and sexual misconduct cases against medical or allied health practitioners.
I understand that medical terminology and the health system can be daunting and difficult to understand, and I get huge satisfaction from making sense of it all for you so that you can feel calm and confident throughout your case.
Securing life-changing settlements and avoiding the stress and expense of trial is my ultimate goal for you as my client.
Prior to becoming a lawyer in 2008 I worked in disability support services, and this experience gives me an added edge in my profession.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Medico Legal Society of Victoria
- LIV Medical Negligence and Public Liability Committee