I’m a Principal Lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s Union Services team. I was admitted as a lawyer in 1994 and joined Slater and Gordon soon afterwards. I have more than 20 years’ experience across the firm’s workers’ compensation, union and employment practices.
I use my skills and experience to help trade unions and their members through workplace struggles. I’m keenly aware that the work environment is a very significant part of most people’s lives—it’s important that we ensure that workers are able to negotiate effectively and respond when their rights are under threat.
I’m a diligent and compassionate lawyer who will fight to get you the best solution. It means a great deal to me to be able to resolve workplace disputes and achieve a measure of justice in a system that often disadvantages trade unions and their members.
The opportunity to ease the burdens and anxiety faced by my clients in the midst of their disputes is what matters most in my work.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1994 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1994 - Completed articles via Leo Cussen Institute (Melbourne)
- 1993 - Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Monash University
- 1993 - Bachelor of Economics (B.Ec.), Monash University
- 1997 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Trades Hall Council WorkCover Committee