After joining the Slater and Gordon team as a legal assistant in 2011, it wasn’t long before I knew that I wanted my career to be about standing up for people’s rights and helping them work through difficult times.
This passion for justice is what inspired me to train as a lawyer and what keeps me motivated every day in my role as a graduate lawyer in the superannuation and total disability impairment team.
Our clients never pictured themselves needing lawyers for a situation like theirs. Often, it’s their first experience with the law and the process can feel stressful and overwhelming.
We help guide you through the process, explaining the ‘legal speak’ in a clear, straightforward way and ensuring we keep you updated at every stage.
I pride myself on getting the best possible outcome for my clients, so they can focus on the future.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2018 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2017 - Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- 2009 - Bachelor of Social Science (Legal and Dispute Studies), RMIT University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria