I have been practising law since 2004 and joined Slater and Gordon’s Commercial and Project Litigation team in 2006. Prior to coming to Slater and Gordon I was a Commercial litigator with a large commercial law firm and Associate to Justice Hargrave in the Victorian Supreme Court.
I am currently a Principal Lawyer in the Project Litigation team. I have extensive experience across Slater and Gordon as a litigator and over 7 years as General Counsel and Company Secretary in Australia and 2 years as General Counsel in the UK. During my career, I have been involved in a number of complex commercial cases and transactions. I focus on getting to the key issues quickly, clear communication and making the process as simple as possible. I’m proud to work as part of a great team to achieve strong litigation outcomes for clients.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2006 - Womens’ Legal Service Victoria
- 2005 - 2006, Associate to the Honourable Justice Hargrave, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2003- 2005, Allens Arthur Robinson
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Governance Institute of Australia