I have been practising law since 2005 and have been with Slater and Gordon since 2006. I’m passionate about the opportunity to help people who’ve been disadvantaged to get a positive outcome through the legal system.
I’m currently a Principal Lawyer in the Medical Law team, and also have extensive experience across the firm including as a Senior Litigator in our Commercial and Project Litigation team and as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
During my career, I have been involved in a number of hard-fought and complex cases. I always focus on getting to the key issues quickly, keeping the communication lines open and making the process as simple as possible for my clients.
As your lawyer you can be confident that I will guide you through the complexities of the legal system and support you throughout the process. I’m proud to work as part of a great team to help you get the justice you need and deserve
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2006 - Womens’ Legal Service Victoria
- 2005 - 2006, Associate to the Honourable Justice Hargrave, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2003- 2005, Allens Arthur Robinson
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Governance Institute of Australia