I have been practising law since 2007, predominantly in the area of personal injury law but also on large-scale commercial cases and international maritime insurance cases in the United Kingdom. In 2009 I joined Slater and Gordon where I have developed expertise in medical law.
I help my clients obtain fair compensation for injuries relating to:
- obstetric malpractice
- birth trauma, stillbirth and neonatal death
- cerebral palsy caused by medical error
- gynaecological injury
- medical misdiagnosis
- surgical and anaesthesia errors.
With my broad legal background, thorough understanding of medical law and experience with clients from diverse backgrounds, I’m here to support you through what can often be a very difficult, confusing and traumatic life event.
I am focused on ensuring that you know what you’re entitled to in terms of compensation when life doesn’t go to plan following medical treatment. I believe everyone deserves justice. I am an empathetic communicator and I approach every case with skill, care and commitment.
My goal is simple: to achieve the best outcome for my clients and help them move forward with their lives.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Ongoing - Masters of Health and Medical Law, University of Melbourne
- 2007 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2006 - Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2003 - Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications, University of Melbourne
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2014, Mackinnons Solicitors (UK)
- 2009 - 2013, Slater and Gordon
- 2006 - 2008, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Amnesty International