I became a lawyer to help everyday people in tough situations. I’ve been working exclusively in motor vehicle accident law for close to 10 years and I have helped hundreds of people whose lives have been changed by motor vehicle accident injuries.
Being able to assist everyday people with matters that are generally very personal to them, often at a stressful and difficult time.
Navigating the Transport Accident Compensation (TAC) scheme after a motor vehicle accident injury can be stressful and overwhelming. Often injured people don’t know where to start. My job is to assist my clients to get the medical support, income assistance and compensation that they need to get their lives back on track.
Past clients who I have helped include:
- an elderly woman who sustained a hip injury when she was hit by a vehicle in a car park
- a 36-year-old electrician who came off his motorcycle when another vehicle turned in front of him and was unable to work in his trade again
- a young mother who sustained a back injury and needed assistance to care for her child when her car was hit from behind.
My team and I listen to our clients. We respect that everyone is different and we work hard to find the right path for each client to get the absolute best result in the shortest time.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2004 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2003 - Admitted, High Court of New Zealand
- 2002 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Auckland
- 2002 - Bachelor of Arts, University of Auckland
- 2004 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria