Based in the Melbourne Motor Vehicle Accidents team, I joined Slater and Gordon in 2011. The work I do includes:
- transport accident litigation
- statutory benefits disputes regarding medical expenses and wages
- impairment lump-sum claims
- serious injury applications
- common law negligence claims.
Having seen the struggles my grandparents faced as immigrant factory workers with limited education and language skills, I was drawn to plaintiff work, where I could help vulnerable people navigate what can be a complex legal system.
This is what also drew me to Slater and Gordon—the firm has a strong commitment to social justice and providing legal support to all Australians.
I’m committed to helping my clients access the maximum of their entitlements under the law. My aim is to support you through the claims process and take the stress of dealing with the Transport Accident Commission off your shoulders, so that you can focus on the most important thing—your health and recovery.
I consider all my clients’ cases to be important, no matter how big or small, and I look forward to helping you too.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria