As a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon, I draw on extensive experience in both private and public practice to help my clients achieve justice and receive fair compensation.
In recent years I’ve specialised in plaintiff personal injury litigation, working in the areas of:
• complex psychiatric injuries
• traumatic brain injury claims
• work claims for police, fire, ambulance and other emergency services
• personal injury claims for children and adolescents
• school assault and bullying claims
• catastrophic and major injury claims
• death benefit claims
• abuse claims.
I have a passion for helping people faced with disputes with large corporations to get a fair go. I ensure that my clients understand the complexities of the legal system and their full entitlements.
I pride myself on designing creative and unique case strategies and delivering great results. At the end of the day, my job is to help you achieve justice through the least stressful means possible.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, I started my career in 2004 as a Commonwealth Government lawyer in senior legal roles advising the Health Minister and Attorney-General. Since then, I have managed a number of high-profile civil proceedings attracting significant national media coverage.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- NSW Practice Management Qualification
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management, University of Queensland
- 2013 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - Salvos Legal
- 2012 - Levingston and Associates
- 2008 - 2011, General’s Department
- 2003 - 2007, Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Young Lawyers – North Coast NSW
- Young Lawyers Orana Regional Group
- North & North West Regional Law Society Committee