Everyone deserves access to expert legal representation, which is why I’m passionate about helping my clients receive the compensation and support they deserve, whatever their background or circumstance.
I practise exclusively in personal injury law with Slater and Gordon’s public liability team, and I’m relentless in my pursuit of justice to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients.
Based in Melbourne, I help my clients with:
• public liability cases involving serious physical and psychological injuries
• product liability cases involving serious injuries as a result of defective products
• common law damages.
I have successfully helped a range of clients be fairly compensated for their injuries, particularly people who have suffered severe physical injuries from accidents. This includes a young man who suffered severe spinal injuries as a result of a tandem skydiving accident, as well as a teenager who suffered serious physical and psychological injuries when she was dislodged from an amusement ride.
I began my legal career in 2012 at Nowicki Carbone Lawyers and joined Slater and Gordon in 2017. I’m proud to work with a team dedicated to pursuing justice for all.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2012 - Leo Cussen Institute – Traineeship with Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2011 - Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Victoria University
- 2006 - Bachelor of Business (Legal Practice Management), Victoria University
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Italian Lawyers Association