Everyone deserves access to expert legal representation, which is why I’m passionate about helping my clients receive the compensation and support they deserve, whatever their background or circumstance.
• public liability cases involving physical and psychological injuries
• product liability cases involving serious injuries as a result of defective products
• common law damages.
I have successfully helped a range of clients be fairly compensated for their injuries, particularly people who have suffered severe physical injuries from accidents. This includes a young man who suffered severe spinal injuries as a result of a tandem skydiving accident, as well as a teenager who suffered serious physical and psychological injuries when she was dislodged from an amusement ride.
I began my legal career in 2012 at Nowicki Carbone Lawyers and joined Slater and Gordon in 2017. I’m proud to work with a team dedicated to pursuing justice for all.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2012 - Leo Cussen Institute – Traineeship with Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2011 - Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Victoria University
- 2006 - Bachelor of Business (Legal Practice Management), Victoria University
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Italian Lawyers Association