After seven years practising law across a broad range of areas, I joined Slater and Gordon in 2016 to focus on WorkCover cases. I’m committed to getting my clients the best possible outcome in the shortest time, so they can focus on treatment, recovery and wellbeing.
You can trust that, as your lawyer, I will communicate clearly and sensitively with you and keep you updated on every step of your case. I fight hard to stand up to insurance companies so that my clients receive all of their WorkCover entitlements.
I’m also experienced in helping people with Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims and victims of crime claims. As an active Country Fire Authority (CFA) volunteer (for 15 years and counting), I also have a special interest in CFA compensation claims.
I’m based in Slater and Gordon’s Ballarat office and have strong family connections to the local community. Helping my friends and neighbours access tailored legal advice during difficult times is incredibly important to me and I take pride in handling every case with skill, care and commitment.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2011 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2010 - Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2010 - Bachelor of Asian Studies, La Trobe University
- 2016 – current, Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2015 - 2016, Victorian Legal Services Board & Commissioner
- 2012 - 2015, Central Highlands Community Legal Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Regional Lawyers Reference Group for the Law Institute of Victoria
- Ballarat & District Law Association
- CFA Volunteer
- Communications Officer with the Cardigan/Windermere Fire Brigade