As a Practice Group Leader, I run a practice predominately in WorkCover cases, where I help people suffering from work-related sickness or injury get the justice, compensation and support they need and deserve.
I'm especially passionate about working with clients battling through industrial disease and cancer claims, including:
If you're going through a work-related sickness or injury you need the best legal services in the quickest time possible-that's where I come in. I've supported people from all different walks of life as they navigate the legal system and come out with a win.
Some of my proudest achievements are:
- Winning a WorkCover claim and common law damages for a police officer who attended the Kerang railway disaster in 2007
- Getting compensation for the partners of loved ones who lost their lives at work, including through industrial diseases such as mesothelioma and asbestosis
- Helping with the firm's role in the Fairfax investigation, which raised awareness of the risks of silicosis exposure in the workplace.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2007 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance - Victorian Committee member and elected Victorian WorkSafe representative