As a dedicated and tenacious commercial litigator with more than nine years’ experience, I’m passionate about helping people through difficult situations. Legal disputes can be complicated and stressful—I’m here to support you through this process and achieve a positive solution, as quickly as possible.
With expertise in:
- administrative law and disputes with regulatory bodies
- business and other contractual disputes
- debt recovery
- financial and professional negligence claims
- franchise disputes
- insurance disputes
- insolvency and bankruptcy.
Whatever the legal challenge, I provide reliable and practical advice tailored to your personal or business circumstances. My communications are clear and concise, so you can understand the issues at hand and make informed decisions that work for you.
I handle all cases with skill, care and commitment and I’m proud to work with a team that is dedicated to ensuring you receive the best outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2007 - Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2007 - Bachelor of Information Systems, La Trobe University
- 2009 - present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - 2009, Kenyons Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Administrative law (VET sector and regulated occupations)
- Agricultural disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Contractual and trade practices disputes, including insurance, franchising and IT-related disputes
- Debt recovery
- Professional negligence including
- Shareholder and financial services litigation
- Representative proceedings / class actions
- Acting for registered training organisations in reviewing and appealing decisions of the regulatory authority.
- Advising liquidators regarding their rights and obligations with respect to corporate assets.
- Acting on claims against financial advisors and banks arising from inappropriate financial advice or lending practices and unauthorised transactions.
- Representing individuals where their claim against an insurance policy has been rejected or is under investigation.
- Acting on claims against builders and contractors for poor or defective work.
- Advising individuals regarding their options with respect to jointly-owned property.
- Acting on claims against franchisors for misrepresentation and/or misleading or deceptive conduct.
- Representing individuals in disputes between shareholders, directors and partners.
- Acting on claims against lawyers for negligent advice and/or conduct.
- Representing individuals in bank-operated alternative dispute resolution schemes.
- Advising farmers and agricultural distributors regarding their options arising from lost produce or contaminated land.