Dina joined the business in 2001 and has recently been appointed to the position of Chief Client Officer at Slater and Gordon.
Over the past 18 years, Dina has developed a deep understanding of diverse client needs, having passionately represented them across numerous practice areas including Motor Vehicle Accidents, Worker's Compensation, Public Interest, Class Actions, Disability Insurance, Superannuation and Public Liability. Dina has led strong business outcomes in a variety of roles including as the Head of Personal Injury Law.
Dina is passionate about using technology to improve access to legal services and justice and has led a number of innovative practice specific initiatives that have significantly improved client experience.
Dina believes that organisations thrive when client satisfaction and experience is deeply woven into its culture and fabric.
Dina is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law and holds a Bachelor of Law and a Bachelor of Economics.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2004 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2002 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 1998 - Bachelor of Economics, Monash University
- 2001 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria