As Principal Lawyer practising in Industrial and Employment law at Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to fight for the rights of my clients in industrial and employment law disputes.
I am proud to draw on my many years of experience in a range of areas including helping clients with bargaining disputes, industrial action, employment law, unfair dismissals, underpayment claims, and discrimination claims.
I started my professional career as an industrial officer in the Western Australian union movement, representing enrolled nurses, patient care assistants, aged care workers and cleaners, among others.
I’m motivated to help people find the right outcome to empowers them move on with their life.
With a meticulous and thorough approach, I’ll help make sure you have all the information you need to feel supported throughout your claim.
In 2016-2017 I was seconded to the Young Workers Centre at Victorian Trades Hall and spent two fantastic years fighting for the rights of young workers and in particular, fighting against widespread wage theft.
One achievement I’m proud of is obtaining significant compensation under the Fair Entitlements Guarantee scheme for a worker whose employer had sacked them for questioning non-payment of wages.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - Present, Trustee Director for legalsuper
- 2006 - 2007, Associate to Justice Rene Le Miere, Supreme Court of Western Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- First Nations Workers Alliance
- Industrial Lawyers Association Victoria
- Australian Services Union (Victorian Private Sector Branch) - Executive Commitee