I have been practising personal injury law for seven years and have broad experience in dealing with public liability claims, motor vehicle claims and WorkCover claims. I am proud to share my experience, knowledge, accessibility and commitment with my clients.
Dealing with the aftermath of an injury is a stressful and overwhelming time—I’m here to make sure you feel supported every step of the way. Most importantly, I’m passionate about seeking much-needed justice and compensation for you when life hasn’t gone to plan, and ensuring you know what you’re entitled to.
Two cases I am particularly proud of are:
• winning $750,000 in compensation for an apprentice bricklayer who suffered a significant back injury and required multiple surgeries
• winning $600,000 in compensation for a nurse who injured her back during a motor accident and required multiple surgeries and was no longer able to work.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, I worked for organisations including the Motor Accident Commission in South Australia, Paul Alvaro Lawyers, IDP Lawyers (formerly Thomsons Lawyers), and Shine Lawyers.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide
- 2007 - Bachelor of Business (Commercial Law) and Commerce
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2015 - 2018, Shine Lawyers
- 2013 - 2015, IDP Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria