I've worked in Slater and Gordon's personal injury law team since 2011, where it’s a privilege for me to help people who have been through the trauma of a motor vehicle accident get the justice, compensation and support they deserve.
With more than 20 years’ experience as a litigator in Transport Accident Commission (TAC) cases, I have an in-depth understanding of how the TAC scheme works. This means I have the skills and expertise to help my clients navigate the complexities of the scheme and ensure they feel supported every step of the way.
My biggest reward is seeing clients get access to the treatment and financial support that they had previously been denied—I know what a positive impact this can have on a person’s life.
For me, the opportunity to offer advice and handle cases on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis is deeply satisfying—my core belief as a lawyer is that everyone should have access to expert legal advice, no matter their background or financial circumstance.
I also have significant experience in handling wills and deceased estates, debt recovery and litigation including bankruptcy proceedings and insolvency.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2004 - Graduate Diploma in Company Secretarial Practice, Chartered Secretaries of Australia
- 1993 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1992 - Bachelor of Law (LLB), Monash University
- 1990 - Bachelor of Arts (BA), Monash University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2001 - 2003, Corporate Counsel to Pets Paradise Group of Companies
- 1994 - 2001, GPZ Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association