During the past 10 years as a lawyer, I have worked relentlessly for my clients to help them achieve justice and the entitlements they deserve. I now practice exclusively in medical law and am an accredited specialist in personal injury law.
A passionate litigator, I firmly believe that my clients deserve respect and the chance to tell their story. My in-depth knowledge of medical law helps me provide clear advice to my clients and ensures I can support them during difficult times. I’m proud to share my experience, knowledge and commitment to their cause, and most importantly, ensure they know I genuinely care about them and their situation.
My approach to every case is simple; to bring exceptional legal skills and superior service to everyday Australians. As a result, my clients trust me with their cases in all areas of health-care.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Accredited Specialisation in Personal Injury Law by the Law Institute of Victoria
- 2013 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 - Admitted, High Court of Fiji
- 2008 - Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- 2007 - Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014 - 2016, Goodman Group Lawyers
- 2012 - 2014, Inhouse Counsel at Fiji Airways
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Editorial Member of the Lexis Nexis publication, The Australian Civil Liability Bulletin
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance Medical Law Special Interest Group