I commenced at Slater and Gordon’s Geelong office in 2018. Before becoming a lawyer, I worked as a primary school teacher and then as an Industrial Officer with the United Voice Union. I have practised in all areas of personal injury law and specialise in Workers' Compensation, and am proud to support people injured at work at get the compensation they deserve.
I decided to study law later in life and I bring with me a wide range of life and career experiences behind me which allows me to truly understand and empathize with my clients as they pursue compensation through our justice system. I have personally experienced the battles one faces after being injured at work after my own father suffered a serious injury in his workplace, forcing him into early retirement.
Injured clients can often feel overwhelmed by the legal system during these difficult times, but my extensive experience means I give straightforward, clear advice about what you can expect from your claim, while also ensuring you feel supported throughout the process.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills, College of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Admitted to Practice Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws, Distinction, Central Queensland University
- Bachelor of Education, First Degree Honours, Major in Japanese Language, Federation University Australian
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2018, Shine Lawyers
- 2015 - 2016, Heinz and Partners
- 2010, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, AusIndustry Division
- 2008 - 2010, United Voice
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women's Lawyers Network
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Participant of LIV's Judicial Mentoring Program 2018