As Senior Associate in the Motor Vehicle Accident team I’m dedicated to helping people who have been injured on the road get justice, compensation and support to help get their lives back on track.
I graduated with my law degree in 2010 and joined Slater and Gordon shortly after. I’m proud to share my experience, understanding of the law, and passion for justice to help those who are most deserving win their case.
As your lawyer, I work closely with you to provide clear, affordable, compassionate and efficient support to help you through what can be a very difficult time in your life.
One of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences of my career was working as a legal intern at the United Nations’ war crimes tribunal during a six month leave of absence from Slater and Gordon in 2012. I worked as a legal intern in Chambers at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, where I worked closely with the judges. In one case, I drafted a judgement, which saw a war criminal sentenced to life imprisonment for crimes of genocide, murder, extermination and other horrendous crimes. I was pleased to return to Slater and Gordon with broadened knowledge, honed skills, and unwavering enthusiasm for justice.
- 2012, United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 - 2011, Waller legal
- 2009 - 2011, Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre
- 2009 – 2011, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (Australia)
- 2009, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (New York)
- 2009, Sanctuary for Families Domestic Violence Legal Centre (New York)