After working as a social worker for 10 years in a community based service through UnitingCare Burnside, I joined Slater and Gordon in 2011. In my role I address both pre-existing health and social issues as well as issues arising from traumatic injury or illness.
With my extensive experience as a caseworker I’ve seen firsthand the effects of major, unexpected changes on people’s lives. That’s why I’m passionate about helping people through such a difficult and overwhelming time.
Many people who are living with a life-changing illness or injury don’t know about the services and support available to them in their community. I help people to access the appropriate services and support they need.
We’re here to support you emotionally as well as helping you navigate the complex systems people can face following serious injury or illness.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Sydney
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2001 - 2011, Uniting Care Burnside
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) – Accredited Social Worker
- Oncology Social Work Australia (OSWA)
- Social Workers In Brain Injury (SWIBI)
- International Network of Social Workers in Acquired Brain Injury (INSWABI)
- Palliative Care Social Work Practice Group, Convenor
- Social Workers In Disability (SWID)
- Social Work Oncology Group NSW (SWOG)
We're here to help. Make an enquiry now.
If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.