Industrial and Employment Law, National Practice Group Leader
Phillip Pasfield came to Slater and Gordon attracted by the opportunity to be part of a national firm built on an ethos of looking after unions and protecting the rights of workers and their families.
As practice group leader of industrial and employment law, Phillip advises unions and their members on a wide range of industrial matters, including the conduct of industrial litigation in various courts and tribunals.
A great believer in commonsense and positivism, Phillip approaches practice with the aim of achieving the best results in the quickest and most economical way. He is direct, to the point and dedicated to the task.
Phillip graduated from the University of New South Wales in 1977 and joined Slater and Gordon in 2001.
- Industrial and Employment Law
- Slater and Gordon, since 2001, National Practice Group Leader
- 1996 R.L. Whyburn and Associates (partner)
- 1980 Geoffrey Edwards and Co (partner)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 1975 Bachelor of Arts, University of New South Wales
- 1977 Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales
- 1978 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales