Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Lawyer
Sydney Family lawyer, Maria Monastiriotis has been practising family law since 1993 and has been recognised as an Accredited Family Law Specialist.
She has experience in helping clients in all facets of family law, including parenting and property matters, child support, spousal maintenance, financial agreements and de facto relationship matters. She has a considerable amount of experience in advocacy as well as mediations and settlements by negotiation.
Maria is committed to providing the best possible service to her clients efficiently and cost effectively, while paying particular attention to ensure her client’s needs are fully satisfied.
Maria is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon Lawyers (senior associate)
- 2006 – 2011 Shepherds The Family Law Specialists (family law solicitor)
- 2002 – 2005 Heazlewoods Bushby International Lawyers (family law solicitor, family law team leader, associate)
- 1999 – 2002 Macrossan and Amiet Solicitors (family law solicitor, senior associate)
- 1993 – 1998 Reimer Winter The Lawyers (solicitor, associate)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- High Court Certificate
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Collaborative Law Training