Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial & Project Litigation, Associate
Jeremy Zimet practises in commercial litigation with a specialisation in class action litigation. He has acted on behalf of thousands of clients in the pre-litigation, trial and settlement distribution stages of Australia’s largest shareholder class actions.
Jeremy also has significant experience in commencing and defending matters involving defamation. He advises on matters relating to defamation, libel and slander across all Australian states and territories.
In addition to class action and defamation law, Jeremy has a detailed understanding and interest in competition law and privacy law.
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Competition Law
- Freedom of Information / Privacy Law
- Media Law
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria (2010)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne (2009)
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (associate)
- 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2009 Slater and Gordon (graduate lawyer)
- 2008 Federal Trade Commission - Office of International Affairs (internship)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria