Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation, Associate
Anna is a compassionate and highly competent lawyer, dedicated to achieving compensation for clients who have sustained injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
Anna’s passion for motor vehicle accident law is driven by her desire to ease the burden of her clients during what is often the most difficult period of their lives. She does so by providing her clients with clear, affordable and efficient access to the law coupled with an empathetic and understanding approach.
After completing her Law/Arts degree at the University of Melbourne, Anna undertook an Honours Degree at the University of Melbourne for which she received First Class Honours. Anna graduated in 2010 and joined Slater and Gordon as a Graduate Lawyer in 2011.
In 2012, Anna took a six month leave of absence to undertake a position at a United Nations’ war crimes tribunal, as a legal intern in Chambers at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Anna worked closely with the judges in the cases of Tolimir, and Mladic as well as on Beara et al (Appeals). Her work included assisting drafting the Tolimir judgement, which ultimately saw Zadravko Tolimir sentenced to life imprisonment for the crime of genocide, murder, extermination and other crimes. Anna was pleased to return to Slater and Gordon with broadened knowledge, honed skills, and unwavering enthusiasm.
Anna is proud to be part of the Slater and Gordon Motor Vehicle Accident team, and strongly supports the firm's ongoing dedication to achieving justice and equity for those who are most deserving.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- TAC claims
- Medical Law
- 2012, United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY)
- 2011 - present, Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2010 – 2011 Waller legal (Intern)
- 2009 – 2011 Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre (Intern)
- 2009 – 2011 Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (Australia)
- 2009 Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (New York)
- 2009 Sanctuary for Families Domestic Violence Legal Centre (New York) (Intern)