I’ve worked in personal injury law since 2006, and I’m now an accredited specialist in this field, focusing on motor vehicle accident and public liability claims.
I’m here to make sure you and your family—who may be experiencing issues like illness, injury and other related burdens—get the justice, support and compensation you need and deserve.
With a passion for getting the best outcome for my clients, I’m efficient, compassionate, approachable and I work closely with you to take the confusion out of legal cases.
I’ve had more than a decade’s experience winning complex, challenging cases, including those that have been successful in the New South Wales Supreme Court and I’m proud to bring my skills and expertise to your case.
One of my proudest cases was getting a $1 million payout for a client with both physical and psychological injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident. It was a very long battle, but our team fought hard to get the outcome our client and his young family needed in their road to recovery.
I’m fluent in Serbian and I can also understand and speak Bosnian and Croatian.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law
- Practical Legal Training, The College of Law
- Legal Profession Admission Board and the Sydney University Law Extension Committee - Diploma in Law
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2006 -2011, Keddies Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales